Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to GCMSBuddy.
By using our website or services, the user (also referred here as “you”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All the information obtained from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) under the Access to Information and Privacy Act. We have no affiliation to any government agency in Canada. We are a 3rd party website based outside Canada, offering these services.
- We use secured payment gateways for the processing of payments. All the payments are subject to realization and the user is bound by the terms and conditions of the respective payment gateways used on our website.
- The user is responsible for providing correct order information to us and checking it on our website for accuracy. The order details can be checked on our website under Order Status tab. Any discrepancy should be reported immediately by sending an email to email@example.com. We will not be responsible for any errors in submitted order details by the user if it is not reported to us on time, which is before the request is processed and submitted to the concerned authority.
- The timeline indicated next to each service (including the current timeline indicator) is a suggestive timeline only. We do not guarantee the delivery of the service within the same as we have no control over when the request is fulfilled by the concerned authority. In case of a delay, we will contact the concerned authority and try to get the request fulfilled as soon as possible.
- The payment will be refundable only in case we are not able to provide the services to the user due to our fault, which will be notified to the user in due time. We will initiate the refund within 24-48 hours of the notification to the user. In case of a delay by the concerned authority, to whom the request was submitted, we will not be liable to issue a full refund.
- All the information provided by IRCC/CBSA will be forwarded to the user as received by us from IRCC/CBSA. There will be no modification or omission from our side.
- The personal information of the user, collected during the order, the consent form received from the user and GCMS notes received from IRCC/CBSA, will be deleted from our servers, after 30 days from the successful delivery (order status changing to Completed) of the GCMS notes to the user.
- The user is responsible to check their order status on our website and make sure they received the notes/reports within 30 days of the order being marked as Complete. After 30 days of order completion, we will not be able to provide the notes/reports as they will be deleted from our servers and no claims for the refund will be entertained in such case.
- In case of an additional request from IRCC/CBSA, the user will notified by email and they will have 15 days to respond to us with the requested information/documents. In case the user is not able to provide the requested information/documents within the time-frame, they should inform us and an extension will be requested. Failure to respond to our email regarding additional request within 15 days will result in the request being cancelled and no refund will be issued in this case.
- All the user’s information will be collected and stored in a secure manner and by following the principles of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- By completing the payment and using our services, you accept these terms and conditions. When paying for the GCMS Notes Review or GCMS/CBSA Notes Explanation Report service, you agree to give us the consent to access your GCMS/CBSA Notes.
- If you have any concerns about your privacy or how we store your information, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to address that concern. We will be happy to assist you.
- We, at GCMSBuddy, are committed to provide you the service of obtaining information from IRCC/CBSA. We will be happy to accommodate your requests and process them as soon as possible. If you are not happy with our services, please let us know and we will try our best to resolve the issue. In case there is a dispute, the user agrees to find a resolution through negotiation before taking any legal remedy.